YATV: Discussion Guidelines
This is a moderated discussion forum. Please contribute with comments and take part in discussions in a constructive manner. Do try and focus on the issues and topics that are featured and not on individuals who present them. The objective is to encourage discussion among people and groups with different viewpoints, without a rude or insulting tone. What we seek is respectful and robust public dialogue and debate.
The following points will be considered before submissions are posted:
- Comments should be constructive and respectful of others.
- Comments must not contain any abusive or unlawful content. Comments that are defamatory.
- abusive, threatening, or discriminatory will not be posted.
- Sexist, racist or homophobic comments will be deleted.
- Advertising materials or commercial/promotional products will not be accepted.
- Do not contribute any material that breaches copyright.
- Do not post content that infringes or threatens the privacy of others.